- HERIBio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") highly values the protection of personal information of its Members, and does its best to protect the personal information provided to the Company online while the Members use the Company's service HERi2go (hereinafter the "Service"). The Company complies with the personal information protection regulations under the relevant privacy laws.
Article 1 (Details of Personal Information Collected and Used)
Category Purpose of collection/use Items of collection/use Retention/use period Buyer’s membership subscription Service related information such as use of subscription services, consultation, and refund Name, ID (e-mail address), password, corporation type Deleted without delay upon withdrawal of membership Order Product delivery Address, phone number Deleted after 12 months of purchase confirmation Classification of patients by product and information when filling out a purchase order Patient name, gender, date of birth Deleted after 12 months of purchase confirmation Charging/Payment Charge points to pay for products PayPal account information Deleted without delay upon withdrawal of membership Prevention of fraudulent use Prevention of recurrence of illegal use by bad members ID (e-mail address), illegal use history (service use record, access IP information) Deleted after 6 months of membership withdrawal
Category Purpose of collection/use Items of collection/use Retention/use period Seller’s membership subscription Use of subscribed service, consultation, notification of progress and results, decision on whether to approve as a Seller, evaluation of the Seller's lab level Name, email address, date of birth, nationality of the lab representative The information in the form of a file is deleted immediately after the Seller's subscription is approved. Settlement Settlement of the sales amount Account holder’s name; Account number of the account held under the Seller's name Until the purpose of collection is achieved or the retention period in accordance with relevant laws and regulations has expired Delivery Use for product delivery to Buyers Address, phone number Until the purpose of collection is achieved or the retention period in accordance with relevant laws and regulations has expired Prevention of fraudulent use Prevention of recurrence of illegal use by bad members ID (e-mail address), history of illegal use (service use record, access IP information) Deleted after 6 months of membership withdrawal
- -(Optional) Information related to surveys on participating services
- -(Optional) Additional personal information collected during event participation, such as marketing and event information
- ③The Company may selectively request Members to enter personal information for statistical analysis or provision of gifts during surveys or events within the Service. Members may be requested to selectively enter personal information even if they become recipients of advertisement emails for purposes of receiving benefits such as events and free gifts as well as receiving advertisement emails in the newsletters sent by the Company. However, the Company does not send advertisement emails unless the Members provided explicit prior consent to receiving advertisement emails.
Article 2 (Period of Retention and Use of Collected Personal Information)
- ①Unless there are special circumstances, such as separately stipulated by law or otherwise agreed with you, the Company will continue to retain the personal information of Members and uses it to provide Service while the Member uses the Service provided by the Company as Members or until the purpose stipulated in Article 1 is achieved.
- ②In principle, personal information of Members is destroyed when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved. However, for the purposes of preventing confusion in Service, cooperation with investigative agencies, preventing recurrence and re-registration of illegal use by bad members, and resolving disputes, the Company may keep the Member's name, contact information (i.e., e-mail address or mobile phone number), and the history of illegal use (e.g., service use record, cookies, access IP information) for 6 months from the date of termination of the Use Contract.
- ③In the following cases, the Company shall keep the personal information of Members as set out below for a certain period of time despite the Member's request for withdrawal or destruction in accordance with the relevant laws. Even in such cases, however, the Company shall use the stored information only for the intended purpose of such safekeeping, and the specific retention period is as follows.
Grounds for retention Retention items Retention period Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc. Records on contracts or subscription withdrawal 5 years Records on payment and supply of goods, etc. 5 years Records on display and advertisements 6 months Records on handling of consumer complaints or disputes 3 years Electronic Financial Transaction Act Records on electronic finance 3 years Protection of Communications Secrets Act Records on website visit 3 months
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- ①The Company shall use the personal information of Members only within the scope notified in Article 1, and shall not use it beyond the above scope or provide it to a third party such as another person or another company without the prior consent of the Members, except for the following cases:
- 1.If prior consent is obtained from the member
- When providing the personal information of Members to a third party, the Company shall notify the Member of the following to obtain consent:
- -A person to whom the personal information is provided
- -Purpose of use by the person who receives the personal information
- -Items of the personal information to be provided
- -Period of retention and use of the personal information by the person who receives the personal information
- 2.When required pursuant to relevant laws and regulations (including cases where investigation agencies and supervisory authorities request provision of the personal information in accordance with the procedures and methods stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations for the purposes of investigation and inquiries)
- 3.Business transfer, etc.
- ②Members may not provide consent to the provision of the personal information to a third party, and may withdraw their consent to the provision of the personal information to third parties at any time. They may use the membership service even if they refuse to provide the consent but the use/provision of related services based on the provision to a third party may be restricted. Changes to the provision of personal information to third parties will be notified through a separate notice.
Article 4 (Consigned Processing of Personal Information)
- ①In order to improve services and provide personal information of Members for the Service, the Company entrusts third parties with the following personal information as to perform the necessary tasks. The Company also stipulates necessary matters so that personal information can be safely managed during consignment contracts in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. In addition, the information shared is limited to the minimum information necessary to achieve the purposes.
Consignee Consigned works Eximbay Payment function FedEx Delivery services Samsung SDS Convenient function in Brity Messenger
Article 5 (Rights of Members and How to Exercise Them)
- ①Members may search and modify their personal information at any time.
- ②Members may request withdrawal(deletion) of consent or cancellation of membership at any time regarding the provision of personal information. When a Member withdraws consent to the provision of personal information, the Company shall destroy the collected personal information without delay so that it cannot be recovered or reproduced. However, when consent is withdrawn or deleted, the use of some or all of the related Service may be restricted.
- ③If a Member requests to view, verify or correct personal information, the Company shall not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed. When it is deemed necessary to correct or delete personal information, such as when it is found that there is an error in the personal information or that the retention period has elapsed, the Company shall take appropriate measures without delay.
- ④However, it may be difficult to withdraw consent, delete it, or discontinue processing it when there is a special provision in the law or it is unavoidable to comply with the legal obligations, when there is a risk of harming the life or body of another person or unfairly infringing on the property and other interests of another person, when it is difficult to perform the contract such as the case where the service contracted with the information subject cannot be provided unless the personal information is processed and the information subject has not clearly expressed his/her intention to terminate the contract.
- ⑤Members may have their agents exercise their rights under this Article by submitting a legitimate power of attorney in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, and may have their legal representatives exercise them in the case of children under the age of 14.
Article 6 (Procedure and Method of Destruction of Personal Information)
- ①After the purpose is achieved, the information entered by the Member through the Service is transferred to a separate database (“DB”) (or a separate filing cabinet for printed materials), stored for a certain period of time, and then destroyed in accordance with the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (see the retention and use period). At this time, the personal information transferred to a separate DB will not exceed the purpose agreed by the Member or will not be used for any other purpose other than as stipulated by law.
- ②In accordance with the procedures and methods described in Article 5, the Company destroys personal information as stipulated in this Article even if the Member himself/herself requests to correct or delete information or to cancel the subscription.
- ③As in Article 1, personal information entered for temporary purposes (e.g., surveys, events, identity verification, etc.) will be destroyed in the same way after the purpose is achieved.
- ④The Company shall safely process the valuable personal information of Members and destroy their personal information through the following methods to prevent leakage:
- 1.Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
- 2.Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method to prevent the reproduction of records.
- ⑤In accordance with Article 39-6 (1) of the Personal Information Protection Act and Article 48-5 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company may provide a notice on loss of membership for Inactive Members (i.e., those who have not used the Service for the last 12 months) through their e-mail address, and disqualify them if there is no response within the time limit set in the notice. In this case, the personal information of Inactive Members is stored and managed separately from that of other members, and the separately stored personal information is destroyed after the retention period has elapsed.
Article 7 (Technical and Managerial Measures for Protection of Personal Information)
- ①The Company takes technical, managerial and physical measures to prevent loss, theft and leakage of information, external attacks, hacking, etc. and to secure safety in processing personal information of Members.
- ②The technical, managerial and physical measures carried out by the Company are as follows:
- 1.A separated internal management plan is established and implemented for safe processing of personal information.
- 2.In order to restrict access control and rights to access the personal information, the number of persons in charge of processing personal information of Members is limited to a minimum, and continuous security education is provided to related employees and compliance with this policy is frequently checked.
- 3.In order to safely store and transmit personal information, the personal information of Members is protected by a password, and important data is protected through a separate security function by encrypting files and data in transit, and efforts are being made to ensure that personal information can be safely transmitted over the Internet through Secure Socket Layer (SSL), etc.
- 4.When a personal information handler accesses the personal information processing system and processes personal information in order to keep access records to respond to personal information infringement incidents and prevent forgery or falsification, he/she saves the access date and time, processing details, etc. and keeps them separately to prevent forgery, falsification, theft, loss, or destruction.
- 5.The Company uses a vaccine program to prevent damage to personal information caused by computer viruses, and installs and updates security programs for personal information such as periodic updates.
- 6.The Company uses a security device that blocks external intrusion for safe storage of personal information, and installs an intrusion detection system to monitor illegal intrusion, etc., and prepares a separate storage facility and takes physical measures such as installation of locks, etc.
Article 8 (Matters concerning Collection of Opinions related to Personal Information and Complaint Handling)
- The Company collects opinions of Members in relation to personal information protection and prepares all procedures and methods to handle complaints. Members may report complaints by phone or e-mail by referring to Article 10 below, and the Company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to their reports.
Article 9 (Affiliation, Name and Contact Information of the Chief Privacy Officer and Person in Charge)
- ①The Company is doing its best to ensure that Members can use the Service in a safe manner. In the event of an accident that goes against the notices to Members in protecting personal information, the Chief Privacy Officer will take the responsibility.
- ②The Member himself/herself is responsible for maintaining the security of the ID’s password related to the Member's personal information. The Company does not directly ask questions about passwords to Members in any way, so please pay extra attention not to leak passwords to others. You should be especially careful if you are online in a public place.
- ③The Company has designated a department responsible for collecting opinions on personal information and handling complaints, and the contact information is as follows:
- Name: Han Yong-jae Department / Position: Marketing / Chief Operating Officer (COO) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +82 553 1700
Article 11 (Remedies for Infringement of Rights)
- ①Members may inquire about damage relief and counseling for personal information infringement to the following organizations. The following organizations are not related to the Company, and if you are not satisfied with the Company's own personal information complaint handling and damage relief results, or if you need more specific and detailed help, please contact the organizations below.
- ②If you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the organizations below.
- 1.Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Duties: Report personal information infringement / Apply for consultation Website: privacy.kisa.or.kr Tel: (No area code) 118 Address: (58324) Personal Information Infringement Report Center 3F, 9, Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong)
- 2.Secretariat of Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Duties: Personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation Website: www.kopico.go.kr Tel: 1833-6972 Address: Government Complex Seoul, 209 Sejong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul (Personal Information Protection Committee)
- 3.Supreme Prosecutors' Office, Cyber Investigation Division: Area code + 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
- 4.National Police Agency, Cyber Security Bureau: Police Civil Service Call Center 182 (www.netan.go.kr)
- Federal Trade Commission
- Address: 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20580 Tel. 1-877-ID-THEFT, 877-438-4338 email: email@example.com Website: https://www.ftc.gov/
- [Other countries]
Country URL Country URL EU www.edps.europa.eu/EDPSweb Greece www.dpa.gr Austria www.dsb.gv.at Hungary www.naih.hu Belgium www.privacycommission.be Italy www.garanteprivacy.it Bulgaria www.cpdp.bg Latvia www.dvi.gov.lv Croatia www.azop.hr Lithuania www.ada.lt Cyprus www.dataprotection.gov.cy Luxembourg www.cnpd.lu Czech Rep. www.uoou.cz Malta www.dataprotection.gov.mt Denmark www.datatilsynet.dk Netherlands www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/ Estonia www.aki.ee Poland www.giodo.gov.pl Finland www.tietosuoja.fi Portugal www.cnpd.pt France www.cnil.fr Romania www.dataprotection.ro Germany www.bfdi.bund.de Slovakia www.dataprotection.gov.sk Ireland www.dataprotection.ie
Article 12 (Duty to Notify)
Service PolicyLast Updated: 22.NOV.2021
- Service policy version number: 1.0.1
- Current service policy announcement date: Nov. 22, 2021
- Current service policy effective date: Nov. 22, 2021
Article 1 (Purpose)
- The purpose of this Service Policy (hereinafter this “Policy”) is to contribute to a mutually friendly trading relationship with an ultimate goal to promote the interests of both parties and to facilitate mutual development by specifying rights, obligations and responsibilities between the Company and Members, service use procedures and other necessary matters with regard to the use of HERi2go and related various services (hereinafter referred to as the “Service(s)”) provided by HERIBio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) through the HERi2go web page (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Page”)
Article 2 (Definition)
- ①The definitions of terms used in this Policy are as follows:
- 1.HERi2go: The Service website provided by the Company through information and communication facilities/equipment/network so that users can use the Company's Services.
- 2.Services: All services and additional services provided by the Company.
- 3.Member: A person who has registered as a member of the Services and can continue to use the Services provided by the Company, including both Buyers and Sellers.
- 4.Buyer: A Member who orders Products, which means dental clinics or dental laboratories ordering a Product from a Seller.
- 5.Seller: A Member who customizes Products, which means a dental laboratory that manufactures and sells dental laboratory Products.
- 6.Purchase request: A form that is available on the Service Page that the Buyer fills out to order Products such as dental laboratory Product from the Seller.
- 7.Purchase Confirmation: An act of confirming the transaction when the Buyer receives a Product and there is no problem with the Product within a certain period specified in this Policy.
- 8.Remake: An act of the Seller to re-make the Product at the request of the Buyer if he/she finds a defect in the Product within the period of Purchase Confirmation.
- 9.Warranty repair: An act of Remake the Product if the Purchaser finds a defect in the Product within the Warranty Period stipulated in this Policy after the period of the Purchase Confirmation.
- 10.Products: Dental laboratory Products customized by the Seller according to the order of the Buyer, such as dental prosthesis, teeth braces, etc.
- ②Except for those set forth in Paragraph 1, the definitions of terms used in this Policy shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations, and those not stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations shall be governed by general commercial practices.
Article 3 (Clarification and Revision of This Policy)
- ①The Company shall post the contents of this Policy, Company name, business office location, representative's name, business registration number, contact information, etc. on the front page of the Services or use other methods to notify Members. The Company may allow the Members to see the contents of this Policy through the hyperlink.
- ②The Company may revise this Policy to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as 「Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Framework Act on Telecommunications」, 「Telecommunications Business Act」, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, and 「Personal Information Protection Act」.
- ③When revising this Policy, the Company shall specify the effective date and the reason for the revision and send them to the email addresses of the Members from 7 days before the effective date until the day before the effective date of the revised Policy along with the current Policy. However, in the case of a change that significantly affects the rights and obligations of the Member, the Company shall individually notify the Members through e-mails or SMS from 30 days before the effective date in a manner that the Members can recognize.
- ④Members have the right to refuse to be subject to the revised Policy. However, while making an announcement in accordance with Paragraph 3, although the Company clearly notified that if a Member does not express his/her intention to refuse by the effective date of the revised Policy, it will be deemed to have agreed to the revision, the Member did not explicitly express his/her intention to refuse, the Company will deem that the Member has agreed to the revised Policy as of the effective date. Members who have expressed their intention to refuse the revised Policy may choose to terminate the contract or withdraw from membership.
Article 4 (Interpretation of this Policy)
- ①If the Company deems it necessary, the Company and the Member may execute a separate written contract. In the event of any conflict between this Policy and the written contract, the contents of the written contract shall prevail.
- ②Matters not stipulated in this Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with related laws such as 「Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Framework Act on Telecommunications」, 「Telecommunications Business Act」, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, and「Personal Information Protection Act」.
Article 5 (Establishment of the Use Contract)
- 1.Full name (it is recommended to include real name)
- 2.ID (e-mail address), password
- 3.Corporation type (dental clinic or dental laboratory, it cannot be changed later)
- ②In principle, the Company approves use of the Services in response to the application of the Membership Applicant. However, the Company may not approve any of the following applications or terminate the Use Contract afterwards.
- 1.If the Membership Applicant has previously lost his/her membership status under this Policy;
- 2.If less than one month has passed since the Member's request for withdrawal;
- 3.If there is an obvious false entry, omission or error in the Member information entered by the Membership Applicant;
- 4.If the person does not verify his/her identity even though the Company has requested and implemented the identity verification process, or it is confirmed that the person is not the person himself/herself; or
- 5.If approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the Membership Applicant or if the application is made in violation of other regulations.
- ③The Company may withhold approval if there is no room for Services-related facilities or if there is a technical or business problem.
- ④If the Company does not accept or withholds the Membership Application in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3, the Company, in principle, shall notify such fact to the e-mail address entered by the Membership Applicant along with the relevant reason.
- ⑤The time of establishment of the Use Contract shall be at the time when the Member checks the verification e-mail, which can be deemed to have been accepted by the Company.
- ⑥In principle, this Policy applies from the date the Member agrees to this Policy until the Member withdraws from membership. However, some provisions of this Policy may remain in effect even after the Member withdraws.
Article 6 (Submission of Supporting Documents)
- ①The Company may request the Member to submit documents for identification such as business registration certificate, and the Member shall submit it upon request by the Company.
- ②When the purpose of requesting the supporting documents as stipulated in Paragraph 1 is achieved, the Company shall destroy the materials immediately.
Article 7 (Protection and Management of Personal Information)
- ②The Company shall not be responsible for any information, including the account information of Members, disclosed due to reasons attributable to the Member.
- ③The Company shall operate a customer center to respond to Members' requests for view, correction/deletion, and suspension of processing of personal information.
- -Customer Center: Use the customer center in Brity Messenger
- -One-on-one inquiry (Personal Inquiry, located at the bottom of the main page)
Article 8 (Member's Account and Password)
- ①The Company shall perform all tasks relating to management of users using the account information of Members such as whether the member can use the Services.
- ②Members shall manage their account information with duty of care as a good manager, and are responsible for protecting and managing their passwords to be used for the Services.
- ③If a Member does not change his/her password even though he/she is aware of the leakage of his/her ID and password or the use of the same by a third party, or if a Member does not notify the Company of such circumstances or does not respond to the measures of the Company, etc., he/she is responsible for any disadvantages such as loss or damage caused by not complying with the obligations of this Article.
Article 9 (Notification to Members)
- ①Unless otherwise stipulated in this Policy, the Company may notify the member by e-mail, SMS, or telephone.
- ②In case of notification to all Members, the Company may replace the notification in Paragraph 1 by posting it on the Service Page or Notice (customer center) page for more than 7 days. However, in case of notification of the content that significantly affects rights and obligations of Members, such notification shall be posted 30 days before the effective date and individually notified to the Member's e-mail address.
Article 10 (Provision and Change of Services)
- ①Members may use the Services provided by the Company in accordance with the rules set by the Company, such as this Policy and operation policies.
- ②The Company shall provide the following Services from the time when the Member approves the membership registration, and in principle, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 1.Web-based dental product ordering service;
- 2.Web-based dental laboratory introduction service;
- 3.Convenient service limited to service users in Brity Messenger (provided by Samsung SDS);
- 4.Point recharge service using external companies such as PayPal or credit card; and
- 5.All Services developed by the Company on its own or provided to Members through partnership with other companies.
- ③For the Services provided by the Company to its Members, the Company has comprehensive rights for production, change, maintenance, and repair. When necessary for the operation or technology of the Services, such as new service contents, various bug patches, etc., the Company may change all or part of the Services it provides at any time, such as modification, addition, cancelation.
- ④If the contents of the Services are changed, the Company shall notify it on the Service Page. However, if the change of Service contents adversely or significantly affects the rights and obligations of the Member, the Company shall notify the contents on the Service Page 30 days before the effective date and notify its Members individually by e-mail.
- ⑤Except when the change of the Services is caused by intentional or gross negligence of the Company, the Company is not responsible for any problems arising from the change of the Services.
Article 11 (Suspension of Services)
- ①In the event of any of the following, the Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the Services. The Company shall notify the Member of restriction or suspension of the Services, and if there is an unavoidable reason that interferes with the Company's prior notice, the Company may notify afterwards.
- 1.In case of force majeure, such as war, incident, natural disaster, or national emergency;
- 2.In case of any problem with normal Services use due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive usage;
- 3.In case of unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, breakdown, communication interruption, etc. of Service facilities; or
- 4.If the Service cannot be provided due to other circumstances of the Company.
- ②Except when the suspension of the Services is caused by intentional or gross negligence of the Company, the Company is not responsible for any problems arising from the suspension of the Services.
- ③In the event that the Services cannot be provided due to change of business item, termination or abandonment of business, company closure, merger, division, business transfer, etc., the Company shall notify its Members in advance.
Article 12 (Payment Method)
- ①The price for Products purchased by the Buyer may be paid with points charged with PayPal or credit card within the Services, and points are charged and paid in accordance with the Article 13.
- ②The Member is solely responsible for the information entered by him/her in relation to the payment of the purchase price and any responsibilities and disadvantages incurred in relation to the information.
- ③The Company may not collect additional fees for the Member's payment method for the price of Products, etc. However, the Company may claim delay damages due to the Member's delay in payment to the Member.
Article 13 (Charging and Payment)
- ①Members may pay with the points charged by PayPal or credit card.
- 1.Charging unit: Point, 1 Point = 1 USD
- 2.Exchange rate: Exchange rate announced by KEB Hana Bank
- ②The Member may pay with the charging points charged in accordance with Paragraph 1 and the bonus points accumulated as a reward for the charging points. However, charging points and bonus points may not be used at the same time.
- ③The Member may request the Company to refund unused charging points to the payment method used. After receiving the Member's expression of intention to request a refund, the Company shall, in principle, request the business operator for each payment method to discontinue or cancel the billing, and refund the amount of money to the same payment method used by the Member.However, Members can apply for a refund for the rest of the charging points when Members have used more than 70%. If you refund points, Members may incur fees according to the policies of companies such as PayPal and credit card companies, and the Members will pay the fees.
- ④If a Member refunds the charging points to the payment method in accordance with Paragraph 3, the bonus points accumulated as a charging reward will also be automatically canceled. If the payment of bonus points cannot be canceled because the Member used the bonus points, the Company may deduct the amount of the bonus points that cannot be canceled from the amount to be refunded after notifying the Member or claim an additional payment for the amount.
- ⑤If a Member violated the Member's obligations set forth in this Policy and has been subject to sanctions, such as contract termination, the Company will not refund points to the Member unless there is intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 14 (Cancellation of Product Manufacturing Services and Order)
- ①The Buyer may select a Seller to produce the Product in the Services and fill out a Purchase Request according to the form on the Service Page, and the Seller shall check and approve the Purchase Request to produce the Product.
- ②The Buyer may provide basic materials for production by sending the scan file to the Seller by means such as e-mail.
- ③After filling out the Purchase Request, the Buyer may cancel the order only before the Seller confirms and approves it. If the Seller approves the order, the order may not be canceled.
- ④If the Buyer cancels the order in accordance with Paragraph 3 of this Article, the points paid in the past will be refunded immediately.
Article 15 (Communication)
- ①The Company supports the Brity Messenger service developed by Samsung SDS for more convenient and safer communication between the Buyer and the Seller.
- ②Download: Various convenient functions for HERi2go users are available in the mobile version and can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store depending on the user's device environment.
- ④The Company provides the following functions through Brity Messenger, and various convenient functions may be changed, added, or deleted later, and the contents are notified through the notice.
- 1.Live chat
- 2.Customer Center (communication with the administrator)
- 3.Check the delivery status
- 4.Buyer's evaluation of dental laboratory / dental product
Article 16 (Delivery)
- ③The Company shall not be liable for disputes related to delivery, such as delay in delivery, loss or damage of goods, etc., unless there is intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 17 (Confirmation of Purchase)
- ①The Buyer may confirm the purchase in Order History page if there are no defects in the Product such as the reason for remake within 10 days of receiving the Product from the Seller.
- ②If the Buyer does not confirm the purchase within the period of Purchase Confirmation, the Purchase is automatically confirmed the day after the period of Purchase Confirmation expires.
Article 18 (Remake and Warranty repair)
- ①Remake may be requested before the Buyer confirms the purchase in accordance with Article 17.
- ②The reasons for requesting Remake and the ratio of payment for each reason shall be in accordance with the table below. The reason for Remake and the rate of payment are subject to change, and in the event of a change, the Company will notify the Member in advance by notice or e-mail.
No. Reason Burden ratio (%) Buyer Seller 1 - If the Seller requested a re-scan because of a problem with the scan file, but the Buyer instructed to make the scan file as it is (when a new scan file is needed), - The Seller informed that there may be a problem with dental products such as margins and occlusion, and notified the Buyer of such fact (possible by modifying the design of the existing scan file) 50 50 2 The Seller made it according to the scan file, but the prosthesis did not fit the patient's mouth 30 70 3 There is no problem with the dental product, but it needs to be remade at the request of the patient (only once) 30 70 4 Change the type of the dental product that has already been produced (free of charge within 24 hours after delivery of the scan file, but paid after delivery) 30 70 5 The Product is damaged while the Buyer is setting the prosthesis (only once) 30 70 6 In the event of removal or fracture of the prosthesis, or the patient's dissatisfaction or discomfort, or a cause for neurological treatment while the patient is using the prosthesis (1 time, limited to 1 year based on purchase confirmation) 30 70 7 The Buyer requests a design modification while the Seller has already produced the Product (free of charge within 24 hours after delivery of the scan file) 30 70 8 If requesting Warranty repair due to deformation of the repaired dental product after it has been primarily repaired inside the dental clinic 30 70 9 There are defects such as margin occlusion or discrepancy with the ordered color, which cannot be repaired internally 0 100
- ③The Buyer may apply for Warranty repair within one year after the period of Purchase Confirmation (hereinafter the “Warranty Period”), and the Seller has the right to refuse Warranty repair if there is a justifiable reason.
- ④The reasons for applying for Warranty repair and the ratio of payment for each reason shall be in accordance with the table in Paragraph 2 of this Article. The reason for Warranty repair and the rate of payment are subject to change, and in the event of any change, the Company will notify the Member in advance by notice or e-mail.
Article 19 (Laboratory Evaluation)
- ①The Company pursues to offer more reliable Services by providing an evaluation system built on its own based on experts’ advice.
- ②The Buyer who actually ordered the Product from the Seller may conduct the evaluation of the Seller after the purchase of each order is confirmed.
- ③The Buyer shall evaluate the satisfaction of the transaction for the Seller in a multiple-choice answer, and the Seller may not apply for re-evaluation.
- ④The laboratory evaluation system and reflection method shall be posted as an operation policy on the Service Page.
Article 20 (Evaluation of Dental Products)
- ①The Buyer who actually ordered the Product from the Seller may conduct the evaluation of the Seller's dental product after the purchase of each order is confirmed.
- ②The Buyer shall assign a score to each dental product with a 3-point/5-point scale and whether the Buyer is satisfied (YES/NO), etc. The evaluation score for dental products is calculated based on the evaluation criteria developed by the Services itself.
- ③The Seller may not apply for re-evaluation for the evaluation of the relevant dental product.
- ④The evaluation system and reflection method for dental products are posted as an operation policy on the Services Page.
Article 21 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
- ①The Company may post a variety of information deemed necessary while Member are using the Services on the Company's website. However, the Members may also receive customer center responses and transaction-related information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations via e-mail.
- ②In the event of the Member's explicit prior consent, the Company may provide a variety of information via e-mail or website notification. Members may refuse to receive e-mails at any time, except for guidance on procedures for fulfilling obligations imposed on the Company in accordance with laws and regulations, answers to customer inquiries, and other transaction-related information.
- ③In connection with the operation of the Services, the Company may post advertisements on the Services screen, e-mail, etc. The Company may send e-mails containing advertisements only to Members who have given explicit prior consent, and Members who have received e-mails containing advertisements may refuse to receive them. The Company shall provide Members with a method for rejection.
Article 22 (Posts and Attribution of Rights, etc.)
- ①The copyright and intellectual property rights for the Services and contents produced by the Company within the Services belong to the Company.
- ②The copyright of posts produced by Members in the Services belongs to the Members.
- ③The Member guarantees that the posts in the Services will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties. In the event of a dispute between the Company and a third party in relation to the posts posted by the Member, he/she shall completely indemnify the Company at his/her own responsibility and expense. If the Company suffers damages and/or expenses due to a dispute between the Company and a third party, the Member shall compensate the Company for any damages and/or expenses. However, this does not apply to the extent the Company's intentional or gross negligence contributed.
- ④Members shall not transfer, sell, and dispose of the status and right to use the Use Contract to another person or provide them as collateral.
Article 23 (Contract Cancellation, Termination, etc. of the Contract by Members)
- ①Members may apply for withdrawal through the My Page – Request Cancellation within the Services, and the Company shall process it immediately as stipulated by relevant laws and regulations.
- ③If a Member withdraws from membership, his/her membership will be lost, and various benefits provided by the Company will be terminated at the same time. All points will expire, so the remaining recharge points, excluding non-refundable bonus points, must be refunded in advance.
Article 24 (Obligations of the Company)
- ①The Company shall not engage in acts prohibited by this Policy and related laws and regulations, nor shall it violate public morals, and shall make its best efforts to provide continuous and stable Services as stipulated in this Policy.
- ③The Company shall not send commercial e-mails or notifications for commercial purposes for which the Members did not explicitly provide prior consent.
- ④If the opinions or complaints raised by Members are objectively recognized as justifiable, the Company shall take care of them promptly within a reasonable period. However, if it takes a long time for processing, the Company shall notify Members of the reason for delay via bulletin boards or e-mails, and deliver the processing process and processing results.
- ⑤The Company shall strive to provide convenience to its Members in terms of procedures and contents related to contracts with Members, such as conclusion of the Use Contract, changes and termination of contract matters.
Article 25 (Obligations of the Members)
- ①Members shall comply with this Policy, operation policies, and related laws and regulations, and shall not use the Services provided by the Company for purposes other than the intended use or engage in any of the following acts:
- 1.An act of entering other people's information or false facts other than member’s own when registering information for the purpose of applying for Membership or changing information;
- 2.Any act, including the act of directly trading without going through the Services provided by the Buyer and the Seller, who are known through the Services provided by the Company (hereinafter “Direct Transaction”), or the act of inducing it;
- 3.Misconduct in transactions that do not conform to normal e-commerce practices, such as interfering with the sales activities of the Company or the Seller or taking unfair profits by using the Services;
- 4.An act of violating the 「Specialized Credit Finance Business Act」, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.」 or other related laws and regulations, or engaging in abnormal payment behavior such as cash transaction under the guise of selling products or providing services;
- 5.An act of using the Services or accessing the information processing system of the Company in an abnormal manner without using the Services use methods provided by the Company;
- 6.An act of interfering with the Company's business by making a request unrelated to Services provided by the Company or making unreasonable requests, an act against public order and morals;
- 7.An act of pretending to be others or falsely stating relationships with others, an act of stealing or illegally using other Members' accounts and passwords;
- 8.An act of using the Services by exploiting known or unknown bugs;
- 9.An act of damaging the reputation of the Company and third parties, interfering with business, or causing damage to the Company and third parties;
- 10.An act of infringing on the Company's intellectual property rights, third party's intellectual property rights, portrait rights, etc., or collecting, storing, distributing, or posting other Members' personal information without the Company's approval;
- 11.An act of harming a third party such as gaining profit by deceiving a third party or using the Services provided by the Company in an unhealthy manner;
- 12.An act of changing the site without special rights granted by the Company, adding or inserting other programs to the site, hacking or reverse engineering the server, leaking or changing the source code, building a separate server, and impersonating the Company by arbitrarily changing or stealing a part of the website;
- 13.An act of registering documents or sending e-mails by impersonating an employee or operator of the Company, or stealing someone else's name;
- 14.An act of using the Services for profit, sales, advertising, political activities, illegal election campaigns, etc. without the consent of the Company;
- 15.Other illegal and unfair acts such as infringing or a risk of infringing the rights of the Company or a third party in accordance with the above items, or violating other public order and morals; or
- 16.An act of violating this Policy or laws
- ②Members are obliged to check and comply with notices on the Services’ page and revisions of the Policy, and shall not engage in any other acts that interfere with the Company's business.
- ③The Company may take measures such as cancellation of contract, redemption of bonus points, restriction of membership, suspension of cash refund, etc., and civil and criminal legal measures against Members who violate Paragraph 1, and sanctions are carried out in the following steps: In this case, the Company does not separately compensate for damages caused by sanctions.
- 1.1st violation: Warning
- 2.2nd violation: Suspension of use for 1 week
- 3.3rd violation: Confiscation of bonus points, cancellation of contract, loss of membership status
- ④If the Company restricts the Member's Services use or terminates the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 above, the Company shall notify in the manner specified in Article 9.
- ⑤Members may file an objection against the Company's restrictions on use according to the procedures set by the Company. If the Member's objection is recognized as justifiable, the Company shall immediately lift the sanctions.
Article 26 (Compensation for Damages)
- ①In the event of damage to Members caused by reasons attributable to the Company due to defects in the Services provided by the Company, the Company shall compensate for the damage.
- ②If a Member causes damage to the Company by violating the obligations of this Policy, or if a Member causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of the Services, the Member shall compensate the Company for the damage.
- ③If the Company receives objections, such as a claim for damages or a lawsuit, from a third party other than the user due to an illegal act committed by a Member in using the Services or a violation of this Policy, the Member shall indemnify the Company at his/her own responsibility and expense, and if the Company is not indemnified, the user is responsible for compensating for all damages to the Company.
Article 27 (Limitation on Liability)
- ①The Company is exempted from liability relating to provision of the Services if it is unable to provide the Services due to Force Majeure, such as natural disasters or national policies.
- ②The Company is exempted from liability in the event of damage to the Member caused by suspension of Services or obstruction of use due to reasons attributable to the Member, or as the key telecommunication services provider suspends or fails to provide the telecommunication services in normal manners.
- ③The Company is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by Members in relation to the Services.
- ④Since the Company is not a party to the transaction but only provides related ancillary Services such as Services for Members as an intermediary platform, it is only responsible for system operation and management for efficient Services, and does not represent the Buyer or Seller in relation to the transaction of goods or Services. For transactions established between the Buyer and the Seller, and the information provided and registered by the Seller, the Seller shall bear all related responsibilities unless there is an intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
- ⑤In the event of damages to the Buyer due to reasons attributable to the Seller, or civil/criminal actions or administrative sanctions against the Company from a third party or government agency (including investigation agencies and consumer groups), the Seller shall make efforts to indemnify the Company from the above damages, lawsuits, sanctions, etc. and compensate for any direct, indirect and special damages (including legal review costs, litigation and attorney fees, fines, penalties, and surcharges imposed on the Company and its executives and employees) that were or would be borne by the Company in this regard.
- ⑥In the event of a dispute between the Seller and the Buyer, the Company shall do its best for an amicable resolution, and may intervene in the dispute through the customer center (dispute settlement body). In that case, the Seller shall comply with the customer center's decision set by the Company as much as possible based on the principle of good faith.
Article 28 (Report)
- ①A Member may report other Members for the following reasons:
- 1.Unfair request for transaction;
- 2.Sharing illegal contents (Purchase Request or chatting);
- 3.Profanity/slander in the communication process; or
- 4.Other inconveniences
- ②In the event that a report on a Member is submitted to the Company due to the reason in Paragraph 1, the Company may review the contents and warn or sanction the Member based on its judgement if it falls under the reason for sanctions. If the same reason is accumulated 3 times, the Company may withdraw the Member. However, if it falls under the sanctions under Paragraph 1 (2), the Company may immediately expel the Member.
Article 29 (Dispute Resolution)
- ①The Company shall establish and operate a dispute resolution body to accommodate legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damages.
- ②The Company shall take care of complaints and opinions submitted by users at priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the Company shall immediately notify the users of the reasons and processing schedule.
Article 30 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- ①The laws of the Republic of Korea shall be the governing law for any lawsuit between the Company and its Members.
- ②Lawsuits related to disputes between the Company and its Members shall be brought to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.